I definitely didn't expect myself to surpass expectations set by myself in the beginning but I did in the end which is a blessing and a welcoming surprise. There are still some things I am working on and I am getting there ( i hope). In situations that needed me to hang on and be strong, I manage to overcome the timid me and lead my own way.
There is no greater blessing than to be taken care by loved ones while being abroad and I know I am lucky. I have come to know many people from different places and they were all very kind to me and some became really good friends of mine. Facebook, Twitter and Skype has certainly been a great tool for me to keep touch with family and also plenty of good friends.
It has only been a year and I am sure there is more to come in the near future. Thank you Lord for another great year and to all those that cheered me up and prayed for me when I am down, thank you very much. :)
p.s. no one reads this blog. it's just a tool to express my emotions. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment